Saturday, June 30, 2012

urban craft uprising

I am extremely ecstatic for this year's Urban Craft Uprising!! Let me fill you in on what it is exactly.... Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle's largest Indie craft show. Their goal is to build a successful and fun showcase for local artists/crafters to sell their awesome work. It's also a way to show support to the DIY community. I'm all about supporting local artists and the work these people have is just amazing!! So funky, fresh, unique, organic, and original. People get to choose from a wide variety of hand crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, accessories, aprons, children's goods, toys, housewares, paper goods, candles, art, food, AND SO SO SO MUCH MORE! It's crazy. I literally have to have someone come with me to support my pockets and bad spending habits. LOL. I'm jumping with excitement...I seriously CANNOT WAIT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment