Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"daddy. i want this...."

on my afternoon break i decided it was time to do some online clothes browsing. hehe. excited i started off with my favorite place. karmaloop.com. as my eyes ran over the thumbnails in the sale section i was stopped in my tracks by this:

-Married to the Mob. Flight Dress



i am a huge fan of karmaloop and their clothes and did i mention i'm a huge fan of the color PURPLE! i can totally see this as an addition to my wardrobe. it's calling my name....
I can see it pairing nicely with these:

-The Chuck Taylor Light. ankle mid in grey *for my urban feel*



-The Marley Wedge w. dots by Jeffery Cambell *for my sexy feel*





i'm not big on wearing gold but i do like the strappy gold heels the model is wearing with the dress. the purple and gold compliment each other well. ANYWAYS. i wants....=D


No comments:

Post a Comment